In order to be cleared for athletics, all students interested in competing must complete the following steps:
1. Complete an online clearance packet (link is below), including current insurance information.
2. Provide proof of a current physical exam (dated after May 15, 2017) on the form located below. Physical must be stamped and signed by your doctor. Include parent signature for Consent and Acknowledgement on the physical form.
* We will have doctors on campus on Friday, June 23rd from 1-5pm for physical exams. Please bring your signed physical exam form and $30 cash on the day of the exams.
3. Insurance – all students must provide proof of insurance in order to participate in Athletics. If you do not have insurance, you can purchase a policy here: Student Insurance
4. Turn in the above documentation to the Athletics Office.
Online Clearance Packet (Make sure to select 2017-18 & Segerstrom H.S.) – Click Here